Adjust Bottom Gate Limit Switch
16 May 2022
To clear the "Limit Switch Timeout" notification in your Mirus Software:
- Verify the air pressure is normal (75 PSI), see Maintain GrainGage Pneumatic Air Prep for how to make adjustments.
- Verify the gate is opening and closing normally
- Adjust the limit switch by following these directions.
Note: The following directions apply to all cylinders except the top gate. If you need to adjust the top gate limit switch, see Adjust the Top Gate Limit Switch.
- Ensure the gate is closed.
- Loosen the set screw with a flat head screwdriver.
- Slide the limit switch toward the test chamber until the light turns on.
- Tighten the limit switch screw.
- Use Mirus to open and close the gate. Verify there is no longer a limit switch notification.
- If the notification does appear, wiggle the Limit Switch back and forth a few times.
- Verify the positioning by using Mirus to open and close the gate.
If you are still having issues, please contact one of our HarvestMaster Field Service Engineers
- Phone Number: 435-753-1881
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 1132 W 1700 N, Logan, UT 84321