Mirus Locks Up
17 Dec 2020
Mirus locks up at any time.
- Windows not being updated, and/or pending Windows updates.
- Driver software connecting Mirus to CAN is not properly installed, needs to be updated, or is not running.
- Connect the device to the internet.
- Check for Windows updates.
- Download and install updates.
- Check for updates again.
- Continue until all updates are installed.
Disabling all updates and scans can help avoid the lock up. However it creates other problems with Windows being out of date. Best practice is to keep tablet updated regularly.