Cycle Button Disabled on Classic GrainGage in Mirus 3.1
31 Aug 2016
- Mirus is locking up during harvest and will not respond to the remote enter and/or using the on-screen cycle button.
- The screen freezes and you are not able to exit Mirus.
- Error telling you the system is still cycling.
- The only way you can get it to unlock is to press the X in the upper right corner and close Mirus.
Any one of the following can cause the problem.
- Using the Compass icon and relocating to a new plot.
- While in harvest mode entering diagnostics, taring the system, then closing the diagnostic screen before the tare is complete.
- Unknown… possibly moving around in diagnostics and/or other options (like relocating).
- Click on the Pencil button to take an observation note, then press the green check (or pencil again) in the lower right corner.
- There is no need to actually take a note.
- The cycle button should now be green and/or the system will start cycling to process the plot that has been waiting in the cyclone.
You should NOT lose a plot if you follow these steps.
Note: Watch this video to demonstrate these steps: https://youtu.be/8dRO0kStB3o